Victoria Real Estate Board
The Victoria Real Estate Board was founded in 1921 and since that time has been a key player in the development of standards and innovative programs aimed at enhancing the professionalism and community standing of REALTORS®. Radar Hill was chosen from several applicants to construct the new website for the Victoria Real Estate Board (VREB). This project represents a major milestone for our company and recognition of our position at the forefront of Responsive Web Design and data processing. Hundreds of listings and thousands of photos are appended on an hourly basis and displayed in a format that is fully optimized across all screen sizes. With nearly 60,000 page views per month we were challenged to maximize download speed, retain data integrity, and display it in an attractive presentation across all viewing devices. Set up with our Pyramid Content Management System (CMS) staff at VREB are able to edit all content on their website with ease, including their custom built blog. One of the many great new features is the detailed Open House Search. This allows both clients and real estate agents to quickly and easily search through current open houses in Greater Victoria.
- Responsive website design
- Full content management system
- Image hosting and management
- Document hosting and management
- Custom blog design
- Custom jQuery
- Customizable meta tags
- SEO site content tailoring
- Social network integration
The Victoria Real Estate Board is a local trade association representing over 1,200 licensed REALTORSÂ® in the Greater Victoria area. In 2014, we contracted with Radar Hill Technology Inc. for the redesign of our public-facing web site. We chose to partner with Radar Hill for many reasons. Among them:
On more than one occasion since we formed our partnership, I've made a point of letting Radar Hill know how happy we've been with our site and their service. I can't help but think how different our experience would have been had we chosen another partner. Radar Hill's reliability pays dividends to this organization every day. - Peter McAllister
- Radar Hill has been working in the real estate sector in Greater Victoria for many years and has developed products and services that are in use by dozens of our member REALTORSÂ® and brokerages. That Radar Hill has prospered in this highly competitive space and retained a large and growing segment of our membership as clients is a testament to the quality of their products and services.
- We knew the depth of Radar Hill's experience in the business of real estate would pay dividends for us during the development of our site in that they were already able to speak our language. This was enormously helpful in the planning and deployment of a site that has some very complex programmatic features.
- We were familiar with the high quality of the after-sales support that Radar Hill provides. For us, Radar Hill promised a reliable site and they promised a rapid response to any issues that arise. They delivered on both counts during deployment and continue to do so today.Peter McAllister, Systems Analyst, Victoria Real Estate Board