Get On With Your Business
Anyone can make you a website.
We know how to make you a success.
Running a small business takes a lot of time and work — we know because we're one too. That's why at Radar Hill Web Design we do all the heavy lifting to make your company a digital success, while you go on taking care of business.
But it doesn't stop there. We go the extra mile both before and after your website launch to help you nail down your online business goals, craft content that really sells, and understand what your website customers are telling you.
You get regular performance reports, in-person tech support, local workshops and a lot more, all as part of your regular service, for as long as you're a client.
Small business web services that save you time and stress.
These are just some of the business website services you can expect to get with Radar Hill:
- Professional mobile-friendly web design (that looks beautiful and works well),
- An in-house content management system (manage the information on your site whenever you want!),
- DNS and hosting management (get that .com email address you've always wanted),
- Custom web development (need to manage both recurring and one-off shipping orders? video catalogues? product fabric patterns? done.),
- Web-optimized copy writing (catchy, convincing text that will draw in both customers and search results),
- Digital marketing (advertising on Google, Bing, and social media that gets you even more business),
- SEO (aka "making sure potential customers find your site"),
- E-commerce options (from simple catalogues to offering your whole product range for sale online), and
- Reliable tech support from a company in business since 2001 (so you're always dealing with the same team).
Already have some of those services taken care of? No problem, we can mix and match (and that includes redesigns for existing websites).
Need some extra help? We can refer you to fantastic photographers and other media agencies, plus we provide both in-person and over-the-phone support if you have technical questions.
Worried about the cost? Don't be. We strive to present detailed project quotes that accurately match your needs — that's why we don't offer flat rates. If a projected site cost turns out to be outside your budget, you can walk away with no worries, and no obligation to buy from us.
In fact, you can try it out right now: tell us the details of your project below, and we'll let you know how much it's likely to cost. Easy!
In Town? Make An Appointment!
If you're in the Victoria or Duncan area on Vancouver Island, try dropping by our office instead, and have a coffee with us! Quote meetings are completely free, and we'd love to meet you and learn about your business.
Last year, we launched a new website designed by Radar Hill. Going in to the project, we had rather high expectations for the process and the final product, and they exceeded them all. We have been in frequent contact with them on an ongoing basis for questions and additions and every request has been met with friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service. We definitely recommend the team at Radar Hill for any of the website services you might need!
— Veridis Plumbing
After 11 years of hosting my original website you graciously provided me with a opportunity to renew my website with today’s technology and designs, I was very impressed with the process of interviews you provided so you could receive my input and the follow up with me on any ideas I had was always expeditious and very positive. The end product was more than I had hoped for, I am very happy with my new website and I have also had a great response from my current and prospective clients. Thanks again for assisting with the growth of my business.
— Greg Long, Real Estate Agent