Get On With Your Business
Web design for small business that saves you time and stress.
Running a small business takes a lot of time and work — we know, we're one too. That's why here at Radar Hill Web Design we do all the heavy lifting to get your company online.
In Victoria BC and around the world, we build beautiful, responsive, user-friendly websites.
When you get a business website with Radar Hill, you get:
- Professional responsive web design and development (that means your site will look great on tablets and mobile phones),
- A custom content management system (edit the content on your site whenever you want!),
- DNS and hosting management (get that .com email address you've always wanted),
- Custom graphic design and web programming (no cookie-cutter templates here),
- Web-optimized copy writing (catchy, device-friendly text that will draw in business),
- Internet marketing (advertising on Google and social media that gets you even more business),
- SEO (aka "making sure potential customers find your site"),
- Ecommerce options (from simple catalogues to offering your whole product range for sale online), and
- Reliable tech support from a company in business since 2001 (so you're always dealing with the same people).
Already have some of those services taken care of? No problem, we can mix and match (and that includes redesigns for existing websites).
Need some extra help? We can refer you to fantastic photographers and other media agencies, plus we provide both in-person and over-the-phone support if you have technical questions.
Worried about the cost? Don't be. We strive to present accurate project quotes, and if a projected site cost turns out to be outside your budget, you can walk away with no worries. You're under no obligation to buy from us.
Just book a meeting with us below, include your business details, and we'll let you know what it's likely to cost.
I know nothing about hosting and setting up a website. Working with Radar Hill was easy. I learned what I needed to know to make an appropriate decision regarding websites. I was able to make the right choices for my website. I have a website that adapts to iPhone. I still don’t know how they did it, but I am delighted with it.
— Sheila Airey, Airey Insurance
I procrastinated about starting a new website design due to my previous unpleasant experiences associated with website management. Finally I hired Radar Hill to design a website for me and I was very pleasantly surprised at how seamless and easy Shawn and his crew made the experience.
— Nancy Holling, Sitka Veterinary Services