How do I setup my email stationery in Outlook 2000?
This procedure is only available if you use HTML as your message format.
1. Right click on the files within your email attachments (one .html file and one .jpg file) and choose “save as or save all”
2. Navigate to your stationery directory within your “C:” drive. Follow step 3.
3. Choose “C:”, “program files”, “common files”, “Microsoft shared”, “Stationery” and then click “save”.
4. You now have your stationery within your proper folder.
5. Open up Outlook.
6. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
7. In the Send in this message format box, click HTML.
8. Click Stationery Picker, and then click New.
9. In the Enter a name for your new Stationery box, enter a name.
10. Under Choose how to create your Stationery, select Use this file as a template then click browse and browse to where you saved your files in the first 3 steps.
11. Click Next. Click OK.
12. Click on New to create a new email. You should see your stationery populate your new email.