How do I order a Bemail?
1. Fill Out The Form
To order a Bemail, simply fill out the form at Bemail.ca with the information on your listing. Use the short form for standard listings, and the long form for exclusive listings with special information or no MLS #.
- All fields that are marked with a red star must be filled out for the form to submit. Please make sure that your email address is spelled correctly. If you fill out the form with the incorrect email address, you will not receive any of the necessary proofs or receipts.
- The order (and any information required for the Bemail's completion) must be submitted by 1:00 pm the day before the day your Bemail is scheduled to go out. You must approve the proof by no later than 1:00 pm on the day it is scheduled to go out.
- Bemails that are not approved in time will be slated to go out in the next available time slot once approval has been received.
2. Add Photos
If your listing is already entered into Matrix, you can use those photos and description for your Bemail. To use custom photos and description, click on "No, do not use the photos/comments in Tarasoft (Matrix)" and fill out the information yourself:
- You may upload a maximum of nine photos in JPG format. Photos must be a minimum of 240 pixels wide and a maximum of 1024 pixels wide.
You may also upload up to three extra images and PDFs, such as brochures and floor plans. If you are using the long Bemail form, including your own images is mandatory.
- If you have never ordered a Bemail from Radar Hill before, upload a photo of yourself here to use in the Bemail's header banner.
- If you would like us to create your Bemail from an ad or brochure that you've made, simply upload it in the "additional images/PDFs" section. You don't have to provide photos or comments if you do this. PDFs will be resized to a width of 600 pixels and will be converted to a standard image format for sending.
Include any additional notes you might have, and check "Please add me to the broadcast email list" if you would like to be put on the Bemail main subscription list. There is no charge to be on the list, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Once you have submitted your order, you will be sent an email with the subject line "Broadcast Email Form Submission Receipt". This receipt is a record of your request and contains all the details you included for your Bemail.
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive this receipt, it may have been caught in your spam folder. If you can't find the receipt in your spam folder, your Bemail request may not have not gone through, or you may have provided an incorrect email address. Resubmit your order and then contact our office if the problem persists.
3. The Proof
Our designers will create a proof with your Bemail information and then email you a link to the proof for you to view and approve. If you have any changes you want made, simply reply to the email and request those changes.
- Please note that all Bemails now have the property location, and any Open House announcements, added to the beginning of the subject line.
IMPORTANT: If you haven't received a proof by the morning of the day the Bemail is set to go out, please check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, please phone or e-mail our office.
4. The Confirmation
Once we have received your approval or your changes, you will either be sent a new proof (if large changes have been made), or a confirmation e-mail stating that we have received your approval or your changes (if small changes have been made).
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, we have not received your approval and your Bemail will not go out.
You're done! Your Bemail will be sent out on the scheduled date, and you will receive a copy of it as a member of the recipient list.