I'm getting a blank response or can't get the form to go through. What should I do?
If the Bemail form is taking a very long time to submit, or loads a blank white page without a response message, it probably isn't submitting correctly. Your listing information will not reach our office and you will have to try again. If you believe you are filling out the Bemail form properly but it still isn't submitting, try the following steps:
- See whether the form fields are giving you any error messages. These messages appear in red font below a field when you fill out a field incorrectly.
- If you receive any other kind of error message, please write it down and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- If you have chosen to submit your own photos instead of using Matrix, please make sure that all of your photos are in .jpg format.
- If you are submitting any PDFs, please make sure they are uploaded under "Upload additional images / PDFs" and nowhere else.
- If you are trying to include your own photos or PDFs, make sure that all of your files together aren't larger than 100MB in size. You can use a graphics program like Photoshop, GIMP, or even Paint to resize the pictures and make them smaller in size (many digital camera programs also allow resizing). A maximum width of 1024 pixels is a safe size for photos.
If none of these steps fix the problem, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone our office at 250.477.6395.